The onset of adolescence poses a plethora of physiological and psychological changes affecting both the body and mind. Prominent among these changes are the visible red eruptions on the face, called Acne. Prompted by hormonal disturbances and lifestyle changes, adolescents fall prey to this aggravated condition. Robbing the face of its natural beauty, acne commonly called pimples can be cured by adopting simple home remedies that can provide the much needed relief from pain as well as embarrassment. Avoiding the usage of harmful chemicals and exorbitantly priced facial scrubs, these natural remedies are a gentle reminder to our grand mom’s time tested concoctions!
Whether one has oily skin or not; acne is something that every adolescent goes through in a particular age! However, if you possess oily skin or a T-zone on your facial skin, then you can always use the best foundation for oily skin whenever you plan to go out with your friends for a day out or shopping or even to parties. While makeup and the foundation for oily skin are always there to hide the flaws of your skin, it is always good to attend the oily skin and acne issues with natural remedies. Here are a few proven remedies that you can try in order to cure your facial skin from the acne and acne scars.
The Cheap and Best Natural Concoctions
- Yoghurt and Honey – The perfect combo While tasting delicious in their own separate ways, a combination of low fat yoghurt with a tablespoon of natural honey when applied to acne helps in controlling the bacterial action in addition to retaining the moisture content in the affected area.
- Egg Whites – the natural way to blemish free skin Blemishes visible alongside acne are another issue that needs to be tackled. Egg whites, the high protein substitutes come handy in fading these deep scars by absorbing excess sebum (oil) by actually drying the skin. However, a word of advice to complete this regime with a liberal application of a good moisturizer for a supple and well hydrated face.
- Papayas – healthy to eat and easy to apply Ripe papayas while serving as carotene rich fruits consumed for breakfast help are an excellent remedy for ache in their raw form. Raw papaya laden with an enzyme called papain is best in combating the inflammation (swelling) caused on account of the adamant acne. Exfoliating the skin of dead cells, raw papaya helps in removing excess lipids, thereby making the face smooth and glowing.
- Paste from orange peels Bright looking juicy and pulpy oranges are a temptation for everyone to consume. Having enjoyed the fruit, acne prone people can store the peels to be used as a paste on the inflamed area. Rich in vitamin C, citric acid and astringent properties make this fruity concoction a healthy procedure for glowing skin, promoting growth of new facial cells.
- Strawberries and Honey – the sweet and sour remedy Another tantalizing recipe that appeals to the palate of people is the mixture of strawberries and honey. This effective mixture provides huge benefits in contrast to costly medical products. Strawberries loaded with salicylic acid are an ideal remedy to beat acne, which is also provided in the commercial remedies for treating acne. Honey apart from lending its anti-inflammatory benefits wages a tough fight against bacteria causing acne.
- A banana peel can work wonders too. The energy rich banana has lots to offer to mankind even in the form of its non-edible peel. Containing loads of lutein, the peel works as a great source as an antioxidant in addition to providing visible benefits of anti-inflammation. Free from soreness, stroking a banana peel on the affected area does magic!
- So don’t worry! Help is just round the corner of every kitchen. Just go ahead and make the most of these natural solutions to flaunt flawless skin and enjoy the rush of adolescence without bothering about the scars that it may leave. Do you have skin tags? You can cover them with the best foundation for oily skin It’s normal for people to have skin tags. They are mostly the size of a grain or rice. Skin Tags are benign and non-cancerous tumors of the skin which does not have any symptoms. The only harm it can cause is to the self-esteem of a person. If a skin tag unsightly appears, its fine to live with it, but if it appears somewhere on the face or neck, it can be a little embarrassing. It can cause a little irritation if rubbed or scratched against any clothing or jewelry and sometimes while shaving. Skin tags are composed of a core of ducts and fibers, fat cells, nerve cells, and an epidermis or covering. The surface of the skin tags may be smooth and irregular in shape and size. They are usually flesh colored or brown in color. They can be most commonly because of:- • Over weight • Diabetes • Pregnancy • Hereditary • Use of Steroid (Steroids cause Collagen fibers in the skin to bond and thus forms skin tags)
Hair and makeup ideas with best foundation for oily skin
There are different hairdos and makeup styles to suit different occasions and different individuals. Depending on the need of the hour and one’s pocket, one can choose the style of flaunting. Though one can carry herself the same daily way even for a special occasion but there is nothing wrong in looking little different and stylish for some special days. Hair and makeup with the best foundation for oily skin can do wonders and enhance one’s beauty. You just need to choose the right style and you are ready to hit the floor. Use the right form of make up with the foundation for oily skin and you can look great in parties, on a day out with friends and more. Remember you are a beautiful person and no one can take that beauty away from you. So smile and laugh out loud and live to the fullest and love yourself.